29 June 2015

Tulku Ugen's visit to Europe is delayed till Aug 15th, 2015

Here are the words of Tulku Ugen:

Dear Sangha,

As you may probably know by now my daughter Lhammu needs to go for surgery to remove a benign tumor which has grown on her pituitary gland which is near the brain. It is a very serious operation.

The operation will happen in Mumbai on July 15th. After visiting several doctors and hospital this is the best we could find.

She will be hospitalised at Hinduja Mahim on July 14th and shall remain there till July 20th if no complication arises. She will then need to remain in Mumbai for another 3 weeks in observation.

Under such circumstances I am sad to announce that i cannot come to Europe before August 15th.

Even then in order to make it for August 15th I would need an official invitation from the different organisers on their respective letter head with their respective itinerary. If the entire Tour can be rescheduled I shall be happy to come and fullfill my engagements.

Please bear in mind that upon reception of the invitation letters the visa application will take 3 weeks to process minimum after having duly filled all documents and applied for Shengen visa.

I am extremely sorry for this changed situation which I could not foresee nor avoid.

Yours Sincerely in the Dharma,

Tulku Ugen Chencho,

Back to Top